środa, 3 października 2012

Interesting places in the world

On all the world are many , many interesting , amazing and beautiful places and to describe them all, needed a lot of time so I explain only my favourite three places.
First place which I want describe are Easter Island. This Island known mainly due to the mysterious stone statues but I would like to draw attention to the fauna and flora of this Island which are very , very poor. A long time ago on this Island live many animal and plants but probably there were killed by ... rats.
Every year the island is visited by over 30,000 tourists !! I think that this is very mysterious place and worth it to go there.
Second place which I  describe is USA. I think that USA is beautiful and interesting place because has amazing architecture especially in New York and Chicago. USA  also has an interesting history and that culture is a mix of many nationalities because as we all know the U.S. created inhabited by settlers from all over the world but but together forming a whole.
Third and last place which I decribe is Jamaica. I want to describe information about this place because it's amazing , beautiful  place where  time passes slowly , people are more friendly. Jamaica is also known from the fact that it is the home of reggae music and ... cultivation of marijuana.
Places which I describe are amazing and  and in the future I would like to visit at least one of those places.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz